Koodo Community

Why can't I talk to somebody to help me?

I am frustrated

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Badge +4
You'll have to be more specific, what do you need help with?
Koodo customer service is *611 from your Koodo cellphone, or 1-866-995-6636 if you need to talk to someone over the phone to help. If you want help from the community here, we'll need some more specifics.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can reach Customer Service at *611 from your Koodo Mobile phone, toll free at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 416-279-8811. Hours of Operation Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
You could ask your question here as well. The community is quite helpful 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
*611Both me and Iglooman have akready said this an hour before Issa
*611Yes, but then this month is special, eh? 🙂 Regardless, there's a pile of people just waiting to help with the unspoken issue. The first step to getting help, is of course asking for help with a specific issue. At least the suspense of an issue to help with sure keeps the forum alive! hehe
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Feel free to expose your case to the community or to customer service, one of the great things about Koodo is that is always open for solutions and to hear what you have to say... There is always a solution for everything, so, shoot that question!
Userlevel 6
Look at all the people that want to help you!!!!!!!!!! And now you shy away from asking the question?????
Userlevel 1
Pretty slow right now if you are able to call. I was able to get through within a minute.