Koodo Community
Solved

why can't I download my bill

• 25 July 2020
  • 5 replies

I've tried hitting the download my bill, and the months under download past bills.…

Nothing happens, I can't download my bills!

And you don't do paper billing, so how exactly am i suppose to view my bills?!?

Very frustrating!!!

icon

Best answer by Dinh 25 July 2020, 05:53

The function worked fine in my phone and web browsers in my PC. I wondered if you clicked on the correct spot for bill downloading. 

When you mentioned about “hitting the download my bill, and the months under download past bills”, have you tried to click on the “downward arrows" as showed in the snapshot of my account below? If you click on it, the pdf bill should show up. 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried multiple browsers and clearing cache?

Yes I have... I think thats why its so frustrating, I've tried everything, for the past 5mths!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

5 months?! Damn you should have brought it up sooner. You're the original account holder and everything and it used tonwork or did you start up with Koodo 5 months ago and it never worked?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The function worked fine in my phone and web browsers in my PC. I wondered if you clicked on the correct spot for bill downloading. 

When you mentioned about “hitting the download my bill, and the months under download past bills”, have you tried to click on the “downward arrows" as showed in the snapshot of my account below? If you click on it, the pdf bill should show up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What error are you seeing when you try to download your pdf ebill? Have you tried right clicking the link and try to "save as" ?