Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why are there no usage totals in the new bill format?

Userlevel 2
Can I request a return to the old bill format, which included sum totals for local airtime, long distance, texts sent, texts received and data usage?
The new bill format claims that [i]"Now, it’s easier to read and understand, plus it has more information on what you need to know - like your Tab."
[b]What I require are the above-mentioned summaries on a single page in order to make a quick and informed decision as to whether my current plan fits my usage pattern.
I hope that Koodo continues its commitment to customer service by reinstating this crucial information in its bills.
Other clients have made similar comments in the following Idea in the Koodo community New Bill Format needs Improvements

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have to agree. I'm not a fan of the new ebill compared to the old ebill. There is less information that customers need/want
Userlevel 5
TELUS Customer wrote:

I don't even open my bills...

That's great to hear.
Userlevel 1
TELUS Customer wrote:

I agree the bill should be the one place everything is located. Hopefully they make it better. In the mean time, if you haven't already, get the the self serve app (once you have created a self serve account on their site) because you can see all your usage for minutes, texts sent, texts received and days usage at any time. You can even see what you owe and pay your bull via credit card through the app.
Userlevel 4
TELUS Customer wrote:

Telcos love customers like you.
Userlevel 5
Agreeing also. The old ebill had way more information that was needed/wanted by customers.
They should not make this statement "Now, it’s easier to read and understand, plus it has more information on what you need to know - like your Tab." because is not true. it has way less information compared to old bill please bring back the old bill format or at least give more information on totals for local airtime, long distance, texts sent, texts received and data usage
Userlevel 1
Dan wrote:

They should not make this statement "Now, it’s easier to read and understand, plus it has more in...

Hey Dan, we're currently reviewing all of the feedback that helpful customers like yourself have shared with us. It's something we're taking seriously, so if additional changes are made we'll be sure to update the community 🙂
Userlevel 1
Dan wrote:

They should not make this statement "Now, it’s easier to read and understand, plus it has more in...

You better change it cause I can go elsewhere for my cell phone service!
I like the detailed call charges but want a TOTAL airtime mins PLUS total DATA added.
Userlevel 3
Hi TP, Thanks for your question. It's valuable feedback for us and to let you know we've listened. On Oct. 26th we switched back to the previous format, which included usage details. If you haven't already, you should see the changes on your next bill. I hope this helps you manage your account and keep track of your usage.
Userlevel 2
Thank you, Jordan, for sharing this very welcome news!
I like the graphs showing airtime usage, etc. -- would like that shown on bills too! Thanks!