Koodo Community
Question

why am I getting a bill?

• 21 March 2019
  • 10 replies

I called and closed my account in December 2018, why am I all of a sudden getting a bill for $228?

do you people not actually communicate?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you pay your last bill? This might be your last bill that you haven't yet payed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi
What did it say in the page 3 of your PDF bill? I would suggest you check it in your selfservice, if the charge wasn't fair, you could always dispute.
Badge +4
I called and closed my account in December 2018, why am I all of a sudden getting a bill for $228?

do you people not actually communicate?

Why it's so high could also be if you had a tab to pay off as well.
My tab had been paid off over a year before, I just got an email about the bill, so I can't say what was on the 3rd page, and yes I paid the final bill of $92 something, I remember this because I had to pay double the amount that month.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
My tab had been paid off over a year before, I just got an email about the bill, so I can't say what was on the 3rd page, and yes I paid the final bill of $92 something, I remember this because I had to pay double the amount that month.
Your selfserve should still be accessible for several months to check/download bill after your cancellation.

Have you checked your selfserve and see if there were bills there?
Userlevel 5
@frbullz . You reported your phone lost/stolen in December using Self Serve, this suspends the service, it does not cancel it.
I called about a week after I reported them missing to cancel my account. I thought everything was fine, then last week I get an email about owing over $200. Do the departments not communicate? Or when I call, does nothing actually get done? I don't have these phones anymore, please rectify this.
Userlevel 5
Let's rectify this for you, please go to koodo.com/chat to book a callback at the time that works for you. Thank you!
I didn't receive my callback call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I didn't receive my callback call.
DO you see a missed call on your phone?

How is the signal where you are at?
And you didnt block Koodo's number (it's happened to someone before)?