Koodo Community
Question

why am i disconnected

• 20 November 2020
  • 4 replies

Why the heck is my phone disconnected when i have a payment arrangement thats not even due for another 6 days. Anybody else have this problem? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What does it say in your self serve? 

When and how did you set your payment arrangements? 

What was the arrangement? 

Self serve said it was disconnected for non payment....I called in to koodo at the end of October. Got the rep to send me a text with the arrangement and everything. Arrangement was to pay my bill in 2 payments. I made the first payment the day i talked to the rep and made the arrangement then to pay the rest on the 25th of this month. Well my phone was cut off on the 19th. Not the first time something like this has happened either. Koodo service is really going down hill. Been with them for 5 years and always got my bill paid. Really think i need to drop them. The last time i made a payment arrangement a few months ago, with a rep, there was no payment arrangement on file.  Its a joke

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Self serve said it was disconnected for non payment....I called in to koodo at the end of October. Got the rep to send me a text with the arrangement and everything. Arrangement was to pay my bill in 2 payments. I made the first payment the day i talked to the rep and made the arrangement then to pay the rest on the 25th of this month. Well my phone was cut off on the 19th. Not the first time something like this has happened either. Koodo service is really going down hill. Been with them for 5 years and always got my bill paid. Really think i need to drop them. The last time i made a payment arrangement a few months ago, with a rep, there was no payment arrangement on file.  Its a joke

Ok so I guess you have answered your own question here regarding why considering this happened before.  How did you fix things last time?

So it was a screw up on koodos part. Service is now restored. I told them if theres another screw up like this again then i will be taking my business elsewhere