Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why am I being charged for data, before I reach the 100 mb. I only used 49mb 100 but I'm being charged $5. Twice that happened.

Question on data

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does your self serve showing you 49MB usage or your phone?
Yes. I used 25 once $5 charge and 49 another time $5 charge. So total 74 in a billing period and charge $10 when it's suppose to be $5 per 100. :-\
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ciara Noonan wrote:

Yes. I used 25 once $5 charge and 49 another time $5 charge. So total 74 in a billing period and ...

What plan do you have?
If you are talking about additional data charge, it's not $5 for 100 MB.
It means that as soon as you went  over 1MB  they will charge you for overage.

" I used 25 once $5 charge and 49 another time $5 charge"
- So, those happened in different billing cycle?
Ciara Noonan wrote:

Yes. I used 25 once $5 charge and 49 another time $5 charge. So total 74 in a billing period and ...

Same billing cycle. But I just realised that there was more data used in between. So it works out. Thanks for your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ciara Noonan wrote:

No problem :) 
Ciara Noonan wrote:

Hi i am being charged 9 extra when i started this aug 1st and havnt used it at all pls
Userlevel 7
Ciara Noonan wrote:

Mayline, check page 3 of your bill. It should say what exactly you're being charged for