Koodo Community
Question

Where is my promised $25 x 6 month bill credit?

Ordered the iPhone 8 in December, have been billed and there is no indication on my monthly bill or on my account anywhere that I can see that this promised $150 bill credit is to be applied.

9 replies

Badge +4
The monthly bill credits should be applied by your 2nd or 3rd bill if you're entitled to it. If you don't see it by your 3rd bill you should contact them. Send them a message through Facebook or Twitter.

Another way to contact them is by asking for a callback through the digital assistant.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/?autobots=rollout
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What was the condition of the credit? did you have a proof of it? (invoice when checking out, etc)

Just got off the phone with them (spent 30 mins with regular customer service, then was passed to the webstore support).

Emailed them the image above and they applied the missing $150 credit to my account. Having worked there for over 10 years I'm not surprised.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you checked (at the end) out did you receive an summary of the plan and phone? If I recalled correctly some promo plans are excluded from that offer. If you keot your old plan (and didn't click on the in-market plans) you wouldnot see the credit.

Anyway, that type of credit (if you are eligible) should be on your 2nd bill forward. If you don't see it, you need to contact koodo directly and ask.
It would help tremendously if they specified eligibility or amount (it says 'up to' $150) that was being credited, even if $0.

I'm sure I was not eligible, as I was keeping my existing plan. It of course doesn't say that anywhere on the site or during the transaction. The bill credit just disappears once you add-to-cart and continue the transaction.

This is why I keep screen shots of things like this. Regardless of my being eligible or not, Koodo suggested strongly I would receive some form of bill credit when purchasing the phone, and they've honored it now even if it took me some time and effort.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Well, you could try. Anyway, some promo plans already had credit ($15 or $10/month). If they allowed extra credit, they were paying you to use their service.
They've applied the $150 ($25x6) credit - we'll see when it actually comes on my bill.
Badge +4
TorontoTim wrote:

It would help tremendously if they specified eligibility or amount (it says 'up to' $150) that was being credited, even if $0.

I'm sure I was not eligible, as I was keeping my existing plan. It of course doesn't say that anywhere on the site or during the transaction. The bill credit just disappears once you add-to-cart and continue the transaction.

This is why I keep screen shots of things like this. Regardless of my being eligible or not, Koodo suggested strongly I would receive some form of bill credit when purchasing the phone, and they've honored it now even if it took me some time and effort.

In the confirmation email you received it should specify the bill credits. Look something like the pic below. Anyway they say they've applied it so you should be good now.