Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Where is my extra payment going?

I have been paying the maximum amount allowed every month, usually a few dollars more than the amount due on the invoice. Thing is, I'm not seeing this money being applied anywhere, as in a credit the following month OR as an extra contribution to paying down my tab. Where is my money going?
icon

Best answer by Chad Burr 16 July 2013, 12:07

If you're paying a few dollars more it just shows up as that much less owing on your next bill. If you look at your bill you'll see "amount owing" and "payment thank you" Extra payments are never applied to the tab. If you're sure something isn't kosher however, you'll need to call and discuss it with a rep as no one here has access to your account. It's free to speak with a rep. Good.luck

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
If you're paying a few dollars more it just shows up as that much less owing on your next bill. If you look at your bill you'll see "amount owing" and "payment thank you" Extra payments are never applied to the tab. If you're sure something isn't kosher however, you'll need to call and discuss it with a rep as no one here has access to your account. It's free to speak with a rep. Good.luck