Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Where is my e-bill?

i didn't get e-bill. my plan start every 11th of month. but i didn't get e-bill yet. how can i do?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
When did you sign up for Koodo? It takes a while for the bill to be processed in your cycle.
Jonathan I wrote:

When did you sign up for Koodo? It takes a while for the bill to be processed in your cycle.

November 28 2016

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi Youngeun IM, If your billing cycle starts on the 11th of everymonth, technically you are supposed to have a bill on the 12th of each month, but as Jonathan said, it will take a bit for that bill to be displayed on the Self Service account... You will receive the notification, so you may always check let's say 2 or 3 days after the billing cycle start date.... If you have not set up your e-bill notification, you may go under the billing cection, and then change notification type, then you can request it to your e-mail and cellphone as well via text message.
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi Youngeun IM, If your billing cycle starts on the 11th of everymonth, technically you are suppo...

thank you very much:)!
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi Youngeun IM, If your billing cycle starts on the 11th of everymonth, technically you are suppo...

thank you very much:)!
Camilo_A wrote:

I set it up 3 months ago, have the app (which never seems to be able to retrieve data) and still haven't received a single bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Can you log into your self serve to see your bill? (They don't send you a bill, they send you a bill notification.) Did you set it up with this link?https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/Registration.portal