Koodo Community

Community

Solved

when will I get my bill by mail?

I have subscribed for bills by mail. My bill due date is 24 june. When will I recieve my bill by mail? I need it as a proof of residency... thanks in advance

25 replies

Userlevel 6
Hello Jatinder, Welcome to Koodo, and great job finding the community. Usually you will get your mail within 3-7 days after your billing cycle.
Erwin wrote:

Hello Jatinder, Welcome to Koodo, and great job finding the community. Usually you will get yo...

i did not rec my bill  for ap and may    514 993 9225
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

Hello Jatinder, Welcome to Koodo, and great job finding the community. Usually you will get yo...

You need to log into self serve to see your Ebill.
Erwin wrote:

I want a papper bill sent to my house
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

They won’t send you a paper bill. They don’t have that service. Have you registered for self serve? https://www.koodomobile.com/help/regi...
Erwin wrote:

I want to pay it the old fashion way PLS go to my bank and pay it.
Erwin wrote:

You cant.

Pay online through self serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

Sandra, You could go to your bank with your Koodo account number (not the 10 digit numbers) and ask the bank teller to add a payee in your banking online system. From that you could pay Koodo from your bank. You could ask your bank how to do that yourself also (through online banking)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

I believe you should be able to go to your bank to pay your Koodo bill. But you need your account number to do it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

You can always print out the bill in self-serve and walk to a bank and ask them to pay it. Is there any particular reason that you want to do it that way?
Userlevel 3
Erwin wrote:

You guys are seriously digging up a 5 year old thread lol
Hi Jatinder, the email you will receive is only a notification. If you want see your bill, it will be available on your self-serve section on the koodo website like Erwin said some days after your billing date. It will be a PDF file and your can print it.
Alex wrote:

Hi Jatinder, the email you will receive is only a notification. If you want see your bill, it ...

I'm so sorry, I though you subscribed bills by mail like "email" and not "post". It is my english 😉 PS. I know now why there is the word NOOB on my picture.!!!
Alex wrote:

Hi Jatinder, the email you will receive is only a notification. If you want see your bill, it ...

I stated "paper" bill  Instead of  E mail..4 November 2017.
Alex wrote:

Can I switch to billing and  payment by internet? I expect to be in and out of hospital irregularly. This way it can not get lost or mixed with junk mail.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alex wrote:

@ Mickey I don’t think you can choose paper billing. Their billing method is only Ebill AFAIK. And you can choose the way to receive Bill notification via Text and/or Email
@erwin : u mean to say I'll recieve it after 24th june?? Thanks for ur help buddy! @Alex: thanks for ur help buddy, but I want it by mail post to use as a proof 🙂
Userlevel 2
if your DUE date is the 24th, thats when you have to pay your bill by. On the top of your bill it should have a date for when the bill gets printed (usually around the same date each month) Your Name:Jatinder Bal Account Number:******** Bill Date: _______ Page 1 of 4 You should get your bill in the mail 3-7 business AFTER the Bill Date.
@erika thankx for ur prompt reply 🙂
Got my bill today.. thanx everyone for help
My koodoo bills are coming in late all the time so if they are being sent out late why should I pay a late fee it's not right koodoo needs to get in touch with Canada Post or get my bills out as I'm waiting so I can pay it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Phyllis Gerus wrote:

My koodoo bills are coming in late all the time so if they are being sent out late why should I p...

How late you get your bill? You should receive your mail within 3-7 days after your billing cycle. And you have about 3 weeks to due date after that. Do you receive all the mails late? If so you should contact Canada Post to fix this issue of mail delivery. Also you should be able to check your bill through self serve account any time too.
Phyllis Gerus wrote:

My koodoo bills are coming in late all the time so if they are being sent out late why should I p...

I have talked to Canada Post numerous times on all my mail coming late I work shift work and dont have the time Koodoo should be on the phone helping us clients out asking Canada post why our mail is late if they care about there clients
Phyllis Gerus wrote:

It is very annoying when I am waiting to pay the bills and this one never shows up on time
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Phyllis Gerus wrote:

Did you register for self serve? http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve/registering/how-do-i-register-for-self-serve You can check your bill, usages and plans/tab information anytime.