Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When will be the bill available?

I got the monthly plan on Sept 24, and my billing cycle is on the 30th, may I know when will be the bill ready?  Thanks.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It can take 3-5 days after your billing cycle.
Today is Oct 11 already, it is more than 3 to 5 days already, the bill still not up with the website.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This will explain your first bill: http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/charges-explained/charges-on-your-first-bill Sometimes the first bill that includes your first full month take longer. Are you registered on self-serve?
thanks, I did, I will continue to check it this week.
Userlevel 6
Hey Winnie! If your billing cycle is the 30th it means that your bill is already ready.  Did you create a new self-serve account once you activated this account? Let us know! 
Melissa wrote:

Hey Winnie! If your billing cycle is the 30th it means that your bill is already ready.  Did...

Thanks Melissa, I only know that I had updated my password and security question, and I am not aware of I need to set up a new self-serve account, could you please let me know how do I do that, thanks.
Userlevel 6
Melissa wrote:

Hey Winnie! If your billing cycle is the 30th it means that your bill is already ready.  Did...

From what I can see you had a Koodo account from a few years ago registered to your current email address (the one you're using on the Community) which is why you don't see the account information for your new account when logged into your self-serve.  You will need to get in touch with customer service in order to fix that.  You can also send us a private message via Facebook or Twitter and we'll be able to assist you from there.  Thanks! 
Melissa wrote:

thanks Melissa, I am doing it now via FB
Melissa wrote:

good morning Melissa, no one replying my facebook message since yesterday
Userlevel 6
Melissa wrote:

Hey Winnie! I replied to your last message at 1:56pm yesterday. Thanks! 
Melissa wrote:

It is very strange, I still do not see it with Facebook message
Melissa wrote:

may be it is the connection issue with my office internet, will it be possible for me to call you?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Melissa wrote:

Hi Winnie - we just resent you the message from yesterday. Let us know if you still don't see it.