Koodo Community

Community

Solved

when the bill comes in with a minus amount...does that mean you owe the amount showing or that you have a credit

Just wondering when it is showing an amount like -200. does that mean you owe 200 or you have a credit.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It means you have a credit if its on the final line.
Thanks Paul.....so you don't have to worry about payments then. I put so much on each week but was told that if I didn't pay the 200 that is shows in the minus that I will be hit with a huge bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Frieda Billard wrote:

Thanks Paul.....so you don't have to worry about payments then. I put so much on each week but w...

Nope if it has a minus infront of the amount in the "Total Amount Due" line then youve over paid & have a credit of that amount on your account. All is good man, enjoy the couple months without having to pay your cell bill 😉 Treat yourself to something perrdy lol
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Frieda Billard wrote:

Thanks Paul.....so you don't have to worry about payments then. I put so much on each week but w...

If what you see is -200$, there is nothing to worry about, as you mentioned, apparently you are over paying, so each dollar you over pay, will be good to offset the charges on your next bill...
My bill just reads now -76.84$ amount owing so from what im reading from comments on this page, I have a credit my bill is $38.24/mth usually.. am I correct? ty..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cynthia Ann Otterman wrote:

My bill just reads now -76.84$ amount owing so from what im reading from comments on this page, I...

Hi Cynthia, yes if your bill is showing - $76.84 on the final line then you have a credit of that amount on your account.

My bill just reads now -76.84$ amount owing so from what im reading from comments on this page, I...

My bill is -1590 What to do know?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

On the final line your bill states -$1590.00? If so then you have that as a credit and won't have to pay your bill for a long time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You would owe in that context as your current balance is a negative