Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When does my data, text and minutes reset?

Why is it that my new month begins today, but my data, text, and minutes haven't reset? When I check online it says there's 31 day until your next cycle

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Andres... Check also you bill online and see the dates (example... From June 25th to July 26th) on this case the 25th of every month is when your billing cycle starts... lately there has been latency with the bills to be produce, this may explain why the info on Self Serve has not updated yet.... Just check that date to be sure of your billing cycle...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
31 days until the next cycle should mean it just reset. Would the text/mins/data showing be what you used that first day? If not I would check the next day and if the same issue remains I would call customer service 1-866-99-KOODO
What day of the month reset my data, massaging and minutes??? I can't figure that out!!!
Userlevel 6
Jacob Bergen wrote:

What day of the month reset my data, massaging and minutes??? I can't figure that out!!!

Hey Jacob! You will be able to see that on your Self-Serve account http://koo.do/1YVBrzL . Click on "view usage" once logged in and it will indicate your billing cycle and how much you have left. Hope this helps 🙂