Koodo Community

Community

Solved

When do I have to pay my bill?

I last time I payed a bill was earlier this month on the 5th of July and the total was about $70. I just added two more lines to my account and I was wondering when the bill for them would come out because it was supposed to added on the same billing cycle as mine.
icon

Best answer by Camilo_A 24 July 2013, 23:55

Hi there... You can always Log into your Self Service account and check when your billing cycle date is, that is the day when Koodo will start producing your next bill and you will see all the numbers you have with the company... The due date on your bills is usually 5 days before your billing cycle closes... For these new numbers you will be charged as usual 1 month in advance and also the portion since the day you activated them until the end of your billing cycle...

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... You can always Log into your Self Service account and check when your billing cycle date is, that is the day when Koodo will start producing your next bill and you will see all the numbers you have with the company... The due date on your bills is usually 5 days before your billing cycle closes... For these new numbers you will be charged as usual 1 month in advance and also the portion since the day you activated them until the end of your billing cycle...