Koodo Community

Community

Solved

whats the number to the fraud department?

I just need the fraud department ## asap

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Since it's ASAP you can call *611 on your koodo cell or You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Just press 0 until you get a live person. I hope everything is ok
I dont have a koodo phone. Thats why I need fraud department xD I tried calling that number and I cant get through to anyone REAL only get automated... How do I speak to a person? Not a machine.
Oh so for that number just press 0? Will try that. /missed the last bit
thanks lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No problem. Hope everything works out
I tried calling customer service about a fraud incident. They gave me the Fraud Departments number, and I can't seem to get a hold of them. They say they're open from 8:30am - 5pm EST but no one ever answers. I left my name and number the first time, they called me back while I was working. I called them again today before 4pm and I had to leave a voice mail once again. I work Mon-Fri until 5pm. So I'm looking for an e-mail or someone I could talk to directly, I need to get info a.s.a.p. !!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Christine Inukpuk wrote:

I tried calling customer service about a fraud incident. They gave me the Fraud Departments numb...

You can send an email through this http://koodomobile.com/en/on/contact.shtml Or you can Call customer service back and let them know that no one is answering the Fraud Department calls
Christine Inukpuk wrote:

I tried calling customer service about a fraud incident. They gave me the Fraud Departments numb...

I need the fraud number. I just pulled my credit and was told that I have a Koodo bill. I've never signed up with Koodo in my life. Can anyone help?