Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What the hell is going on with my blling. Anyone has the same issue?

Why is my bill paiement never the same from month to month?! Once it is 30$, then 45, then 20, then 60, etc. What the hell koodo?! I make no long distance call (and almost do not call at all with it in fact, just texting). I have the basic koodo package, like 25$ a month. I would like to know why sometime it raises up to 70$ (and I'm not even exagerating). I used to pay even when it was more than my current package, but I'll wont pay more than what I have suscribed too anymore. Unless I have concrete explanations and detailled informations. Otherwise, I don't understand whats the point of havin a package with a fixed price if the price is always changing.. If anyone of you have the same shit happening, please let me know why and if we can fix that. Thanks
icon

Best answer by Sophia 16 October 2014, 16:26

To answer your most pressing question first: others have not reported the same. That said, have you logged into self service and checked page 3 of your invoices? That will detail where the extra charges went to. Please check that first and then report back here what it says. You can post screenshots too but please, PLEASE obliterate private information such as your account or phone number first 🙂

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
To answer your most pressing question first: others have not reported the same. That said, have you logged into self service and checked page 3 of your invoices? That will detail where the extra charges went to. Please check that first and then report back here what it says. You can post screenshots too but please, PLEASE obliterate private information such as your account or phone number first 🙂