Koodo Community
Solved

What is the $302 charge added to my account?

It looks like an overdue amount and shows a due date of February 5 in one place and February 10 in another but it was only added to my account on February 10. I have no idea what it is. I paid last month's balance of $427 and this month doesn't turn over till the 11th and that amount doesn't appear to be this month's bill because it posted on the 10th! I am freaking out here because I can't find any information on what the amount relates to!
icon

Best answer by Allan M 13 February 2019, 16:47

Yea just always download your pdf ebills and refer to the info and dates found there.

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Download and take a look at your pdf ebill. Page 1-2 will show if there was a balance carried over from your last bill and page 3 will show a break down of charges like overages.
It's not on my bill. It was posted after my bill but before my next bill.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't see how an overdue amount wouldn't show in your bill? Think you could post the pages of your bill with personal info blocked out?

And then when I look at history it shows this....

So it posted February 10 and is due the same day... Wtf is that?
Okay so I looked further back in my history and it appears that the $302 is this month's bill... But why is is showing as overdue when they haven't even supplied the pdf version of the bill yet?
Badge +4
momto4hellions wrote:

So it posted February 10 and is due the same day... Wtf is that?

Yes I have seen that it shows that way every month in account history for some reason. Only worry about the due date/balance that shows on your main billing page.
Well my main page shows a due date of Feb 5 which was before this bill even posted. Gave me a heart attack this morning because I never pay bills late and I couldn't figure out what it was!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yea just always download your pdf ebills and refer to the info and dates found there.
Badge +4
When you 1st log in to your self serve you are on the overview page. Does it show you owing anything there with a due date? If it does, that balance is due by the date shown.
Yes it does but the amount due February 5 didn't post till February 10...which makes no sense!
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hello Stephanie!

I have checked your account and I can confirm that the last bill of $302.56 is due on the March 5th :)

Please let me know if you have any other questions!
Yeah I figured that out. They shouldn't update the bancr owing without updating the due date. Freaked me out!