Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What is my account number when i pay my bill at a bank?

I wanted pay my bill at a bank, but they said it's not a valid account number. But when I signed up your service, a guy said the number added two zeros before my customer number is the account number. So how can I pay my bill? I registered pre-authorized bill but it says it will take one billing cycle and you already blocked me from making a call. And i don't use online banking and don't have credit card.

8 replies

Userlevel 3
It would be your customer # on top of your bill. I would also call in to customer service to verify your sending in a payment so they can restore your services.
Thanks Mr. Balboa But a teller required 10 digits and the number on upper left part of my bill is only 8 digits.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jae-June Kim wrote:

Thanks Mr. Balboa But a teller required 10 digits and the number on upper left part of my bill is...

My account number is 8 digits as well. Didn't you say that you were told to add 00 before the account number? Wouldn't that make it 10 digits then?
Jae-June Kim wrote:

Thanks Mr. Balboa But a teller required 10 digits and the number on upper left part of my bill is...

I told so, but they kept saying it's not valid. I went to Koodo store before because of this problem. But they said I just need to call Koodo services. And they are not answering!
Userlevel 4
What bank?
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

What bank?

ATB bank
Userlevel 6
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

What bank?

Hi Jae-June, Rocky is right! Give us a call at *611 from your cell (it should work) or 1-866-995-6636 from another line and we'll give you the number to use for ATB bank. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 3
You'd have to call in to customer service so they can provide you the extra 2 digits.