Koodo Community

Community

Solved

what i bought is different now. Why? $35 plan data disappeared

hi there. i bought a $35 data month plan at June. but i got the bill of this month to find that the plan was changed to $35 talk + text plan. as result charged me additional $10 data fee. why???

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Koodo doesn't just change your plan without your consent. The SKUs are different. Did you change your plan yourself? Or did you make sure the rep in store or over the phone etc. gave you the correct plan?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Koodo doesn't just change your plan without your consent. The SKUs are different. Did you change ...

If you made the error on self serve you would be outta luck, but if it was indeed Koodo who made the change then I would call them as the error is with them when signing you up with your plan. I'm sure with some complaining they would be able to instate the correct plan, but it might have to go up the chain a bit to do that
Userlevel 6
Hi Terri, Jonathan is right! We can't change your plan without your agrrement! Since we can't access your account from here, I suggest that you contact our customer service. We can be reached over the phone by dialing *611 from your cell, #5, or by email: http://koo.do/YqucV0. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.