Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What happens when you exceed your 1GB data plan?

If I have the iphone 45$ 1GB data plan, what happens when I exceed my 1GB of data included in my plan? Do I ''pay-per-use'' the exceeding amount, or do I pay 10$ for an extra 1 GB?

6 replies

Userlevel 2
As soon as you go over your monthly allotted data amount, you will be charged an overage amount according to your plan. In your case, you will be charged an additional $10 for another 1GB in usage.
Thank you very much for this quick reply!
Userlevel 3
I'm pretty sure if you have the 1GB $45 PP the overage rate for that is $5 for every 500MB so that's a bonus!
I have a $26 package and own my Koodo phone. My 1st bill came up to 37$. Think it was due to data use. Any suggestions?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
gonsalveses wrote:

I have a $26 package and own my Koodo phone. My 1st bill came up to 37$. Think it was due to dat...

Hi Gonsalvases, you can check page 3 of your invoice to see how you got to $37. In fact I suspect it has to do with your first month prorated amount, not data, but you can see that for yourself. For future reference please start a new thread for new questions, because this thread is 9 months old and it will send an email notification to everybody who was involved in it at the time - just a heads up 🙂
gonsalveses wrote:

I have a $26 package and own my Koodo phone. My 1st bill came up to 37$. Think it was due to dat...

thx - I took a look at the bill .... right you are !