Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What happens when I have used up my data?

My plan does not seem to allow me to add any more data, does my data connection just stop working? I ca't see any rate for going over either.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you're on prepaid this is what will happen. On postpaid you will get charged for overage. Depending on your plan it can be 5$/250mb or 10$/gb. You can add notifications on order to know when you're near your limit
Thanks for the answer, but how do I tell how much it will cost? I am on a monthly plan (offered as a promo at the time). It doesn't say what the rate is if I go over - just what is included. I was within 5MB last month. Do I have to let it go over to find out how much? I have notifications on. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Ed Deinstadt wrote:

Thanks for the answer, but how do I tell how much it will cost? I am on a monthly plan (offered ...

If you look at your plan details in self serve you don't have an overage rate listed? What's the name of your plan?
Ed Deinstadt wrote:

Thanks for the answer, but how do I tell how much it will cost? I am on a monthly plan (offered ...

It is listed as: Canada Wide Double Promo 30. When I go to add ons there is nothing about additional data
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 7
Ed Deinstadt wrote:

If you hover over the name of your plan or click it, the plan details should show your overage.
Userlevel 7
Ed Deinstadt wrote:

Ed Deinstadt wrote:

Sure. That's an option Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here's the detailed way to do it! Here's how to check how much your overage is. Go to Self Serve : Plan & Add-on > Plan and then hover your mouse on your plan like on the picture. You should get more info about it