Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What do i do?

I set up my debit card in February 6 2013 online and it says i owe 76.43$ and now i dont have service what do i do?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your first cycle when setting up pre authorized payments has to be paid manually. The next cycle pre authorized payments will kick in. You'll have to pay with a credit card or go to your bank & pay it at a teller this month.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Your first cycle when setting up pre authorized payments has to be paid manually. The next cycle ...

So when I go to the bank and pay at a teller, Will I get my service back?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Your first cycle when setting up pre authorized payments has to be paid manually. The next cycle ...

Did you have service at one time? Did you go more than a month not paying your bill?

Yes I had service just 2 days ago and this is the month I didn't pay coz I thought the pre authorized payment would work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If this is your first month not paying and you only owe $75 then chances are your service hasn't be cut off. Try doing a battery/SIM card pull. While the phone is on take the battery and SIM Card out for a minute & then replace them & try it again. Let me know if that helps at all.

Yes I owe 76.43$ and I'm going to go to the bank today to pay. And okay I will do that now. It didn't work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Make sure your phone didnt get set accidentally to 2g or GSM only

No it's in LTE/GSM/WCDMA (Auto mode)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Airplane mode is off? if it's off then you'll have to give Koodo a call & see what's going on.

Yes it's off and okay I will give them a call. Are they open at this time? and thank you for trying to help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They open at 9am. Sorry I could figure it out but chances are it nothing with the phone but on Koodos end, either down down in your area or perhaps they did suspend service for some reason. After you figure it out come back & let me know what it was if you get a chance, Thanks Have a great day and good luck.

Thank you for your time KID ANDROID. It was just a warning, a prevention from Koodo of not having a suspension and avoid the 35$ activation fee so I must pay today and I have my service back now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

ahhhhh Ok, Thanks for coming back, again have a great day.