Koodo Community

Community

Solved

what are the other services and credits

Hi i have a new koodo number with a 30$ plan per month but i saw something on my bill and i dont get it which is the other services and credits ( note i didnt use the voicemail) thank you please answer!

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Login to self serve click the billing tab click on e-bill click the date for the most recent bill scroll to page 3 look at the section titled "other services and credits" what does it say the charges are for?
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Login to self serve click the billing tab click on e-bill click the date for the most recent b...

It doesnt say anything 1st this is my first bill with koodo 2nd its only 1 page and they charged me 5$ for other services and credits, which i dont know what is it !? , thanks for the try tho
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Login to self serve click the billing tab click on e-bill click the date for the most recent b...

The bill will tell you what the $5 is for when you follow Timo's steps exactly. It could be the tab charge if you got a tab medium when you signed up. As Timo described, page 3 will tell you near the bottom of the page what the $5 is about.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I do have a tab medium but they already added it , like it exactly says 30$ for the plan +5$ for the tab + 5$ data +5$ other services + 5$ taxes! So i was planning to pay 40$ not 50$ !
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Look at page 3. Take a screenshot. Cover the personal details. Paste the picture here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Your options are: a) follow the instructions I gave above and LOOK at your bill details b) call 1-866-995-6636, option 5 and ASK KOODO what the charges are for c) keep wondering, because NOBODY on this site can see your bill.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

EASY ! I did not ask for ur help then ! Anyways thanks !
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I'd hate to be the thorn in the paw here but you did ask for help and we did try to help with what we have available which is only our knowledge about how Koodo billing works. We do not have account access here. Based on your response, it would be best to call Koodo and inquire about the bill details. They will definately be able to tell you what the $5 is for as well as let you know where you can see it..

Userlevel 6
Michael Aziz wrote:

Hi Michael, it looks like you found your PDF bill on Self Serve 🙂 Otherwise, go to the main page and click on "View Your Bill" (on the left, just above "Make a credit card payment"). Then, click on the last bill and it should pop up in a new window, on a PDF format. Next, go to page number 3 and tell us what you see. Dennis is most probably right though, the $5 would the Tab charge. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Michael Aziz wrote:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Michael Aziz wrote:

The page above links to the pdf of your most recent bill. I guarantee you there is a page 3, as this is the same pdf seen by koodo agents when they check your billing details. If you can't see page 3 this is a problem with your ipad.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The $35 monthly plan charge is based on your $30 monthly charge from Sept 6 to Oct 5. And from Sept1-5 is a prorated charge for $5 I believe Data and Other Services is for some slight data use or maybe premium text messages. Do you have other pages of your bill to check out the details? And Lastly I'm guessing the Other Charges and Credits is the monthly Tab contribution. This is a guess as I have not had to charge to confirm on my own bill, but I have had the Data and Other Services Charge for data overage
Thanks for all of you !