Koodo Community

Community

Solved

we have two koodo phones but want one bill

Our home phone is with koodo (connected a year ago) and we gave our son a new galaxy phone for xmas (a month ago). We pay for both accounts and would like the combined amount to be pre-authorized to come out of our account once a month. Possible??

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Your home phone... is with... Koodo? I hope you mean you just have a Koodo phone you use as your home phone because Koodo doesn't offer home phone services. Despite that, to answer your question, yes, you can definitely combine them. You say they are separate accounts but you're requesting one bill (one account, multiple lines) so you'll need to what's called a transfer of responsbility of the second account over to your first one, then make sure you setup a pre-authorized card for it go to and voila. As far as I am aware, there is a $25 charge for this transaction. I'm not sure if pre-authorized debit is possible, so if someone could answer that, it would be most helpful. My only options in the activation channel, as a retailer, are "standard bill" and "Pre-authorized credit card". Worst case scenario is you could just pay the bill through online banking?
Jonathan is right. If you request a transfer of ownership or move we can get your other line onto one bill. You can either pay by pre authorized credit card or pre authorized payments from the bank.
Userlevel 5
Hey Dean, As mentioned above, it’s possible 🙂 The account owner must give us a call (1-866-995-6636) and ask to ‘’move’’ one line to the other account (if both accounts are under his name) or ask for a ‘’Transfer of Ownership’’ (if accounts are under different names), please note that there’s a one time fee of $25 for this transaction. Hours of Operation Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm Hope this helps!