Koodo Community

Community

Solved

want a n acct i can call my own....

i have had my sub? account for a year now.. it is possible to disconnect from the acct holder (with their consent) and have my own acct now without changing my phone number or plan?

icon

Best answer by HippieLongstocking 7 October 2013, 20:53

Hey Karla Yes you can!. This is called a Transfer of Ownership you get the account holder to call in, initiate the town, and if your there when they initiate the Transfer the rep will want to speak with you. if your not there when the account holder calls to do the transfer, you have a few days to call in to complete it. 2 pieces of I.D is required to do a credit check, The transfer is $25 becuase its a new account opening. you get to keep the same phone number and the tab gets trasnffered as well

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hey Karla Yes you can!. This is called a Transfer of Ownership you get the account holder to call in, initiate the town, and if your there when they initiate the Transfer the rep will want to speak with you. if your not there when the account holder calls to do the transfer, you have a few days to call in to complete it. 2 pieces of I.D is required to do a credit check, The transfer is $25 becuase its a new account opening. you get to keep the same phone number and the tab gets trasnffered as well