Koodo Community
Question

Voice mail charges

• 28 December 2012
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 2
  • New User
  • 350 replies
Guys I have switched my plan which include voice mail. Now I want to understand if I retrieve my voice message, during day time, does voice mail going to use my any time minutes? Some companies advertise mini voice mail, some says voice mail 3.. What kind of voice mail koodo provide? Do we have a limit on voice mails or is it unlimited? I didn,t recieve satisfactory answer on *611. I hope community people have better knowledge on this question

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Yes it goes towards your Anytime Minutes.
Userlevel 5
I'm not sure what kind of voice mail Koodo has but it may be Voicemail 10 as that is usually a popular/standard one for most carriers. Checking your voicemail will use your monthly minutes so it's recommended to check your voicemail either by using another phone and calling your voicemail number, or checking your voicemail when you have your "unlimited evenings/weekends" time.
Userlevel 6
I'm not sure what kind of voice mail Koodo has but it may be Voicemail 10 as that is usually a po...LeeJohnny is right. It's voicemail 10, meaning there is room for ten messages to be left.
Userlevel 2
I'm not sure what kind of voice mail Koodo has but it may be Voicemail 10 as that is usually a po...How does voicemail 10 works?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm not sure what kind of voice mail Koodo has but it may be Voicemail 10 as that is usually a po...Same as any other vm. The number just indicates how many messages can be stored.
Userlevel 2
I'm not sure what kind of voice mail Koodo has but it may be Voicemail 10 as that is usually a po...So that means if I exceed 10 messages, I have to go and delete some before it can take messages. Am I right?
It works the same as a regular phone call, either wait til evenings/weekends (if your plan has those) or use your anytime minutes (anything extra will cost more)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can also check your vm from a landline. Just dial your cellphone number and press * when the vm greeting picks up. From that point it's exactly the same as checking it from your cell.
Userlevel 2
You can also check your vm from a landline. Just dial your cellphone number and press * when the...Cool
Koodo should not charge people for checking voicemail that is plain stupid
Userlevel 4
Koodo should not charge people for checking voicemail that is plain stupidUnfiortunately, we cannot comment on this thread http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/free_voicemail But out of a technicality, checking your voicemail during the day does count as a call. the work around is if you check your voicemail from another line, it does NOT count against airtime minutes
Userlevel 1
Koodo should not charge people for checking voicemail that is plain stupidEcirca, don't bump old threads with pointless comments.
Userlevel 7
Koodo should not charge people for checking voicemail that is plain stupidAdam, was that post really necessary? Use the report a no-no if you have an issue but there's no need to be rude to others