Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Vancouver Island need billing help!

I recently purchased the $25/200 anytime mins. plan - on my billing overview it says i've used 5 of 78 anytime mins. 5/78 Is this some type of error, or am I reading the billing overview wrong? thanks, Dawn ~~ Vancouver Island (and yes it's raining here, lol)

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Dawn, it's raining here too and I'm in mid BC 😃 The first bill is prorated based on the number of days your signed up before the billing date... so that is why you will have an odd number of minutes the first month. Next billing cycle you'll get the full 200 minutes 🙂
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Dawn... It is proration... Since you changed your plan in the middle of your billing cycle, you are not entitled to use 200 minutes for the rest of your billing cycle, so it means that from now until the end of your billing cycle you have the right to use only 78 minutes... Then when your billing cycle starts again, you will have access to your 200 minutes for the full month... Remember that I billing cycle is for 30 days, and every change you do before the cycle ends, will divide everything on your plan... Enjoy the rain, It is raining here in Montreal as well! 🙂
o, i c,,, lol,,, so monthly price rate is pro-rated, so minute plan is pro-rated,,, lol,,, makes sense,,, thank u my Canadian sis. & bros. Vancouver island,,, over and out...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dawn -donna petterson wrote:

o, i c,,, lol,,, so monthly price rate is pro-rated, so minute plan is pro-rated,,, lol,,, makes ...

Over and out?!? No no we want to hear more weather reports and perhaps a question or two. Gotta keep us busy here at least till the weather changes!

o, i c,,, lol,,, so monthly price rate is pro-rated, so minute plan is pro-rated,,, lol,,, makes ...

oky doky then, I actually am curious about another thing,, I haven't made/received any calls yet, but it shows on my overview 5 mins. in airtime.. would that be from setting up my voice mail... and does voice mail count as minutes... So should I be checking my voicemail after 7 pm, and check in from a landline if I have to check it before 7 pm... (I hope that makes sense,, lol) and it's still raining here,,,, lol. I have a jeep and I usually keep the back windows off, as it doesn't rain enough usually in the summer to warrent putting them back on.... so today i had to hang shower curtains from the roll bars,,,, roflmao,,,,not pretty, but it's handy,,,,,,,and convenient.... how's that for a prepared b.c. girl,,, lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ahhh yes, checking or setting up your voicemail counts as airtime. If you are frugal like me, you will indeed be best off to check it after 7pm or as you said, check it from a landline. We BC girls hate to part with our money, right? Now it's time for me to "over and out", because I need some serious zzz 🙂 Nite and come back with questions (or weather information) any time you like 😃

Thanks so much,,, yes,,, am very frugal bc girl,,, lol I like to save my money to hit the great outdoors, etc. Thanks for all the help, hope to see you back on here soon.. periodic rain here,,,, ciao for now