Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Urgent enquiry

I intend to pay for my airtime via an international Visa card but I am having problems with it. How can you assist me? Indeed all the help I can get because today is the due date for my payment

5 replies

Userlevel 6
International credit cards are not automatically accepted by Koodo for fraud prevention purposes. You can register the credit card with Koodo's Payment Management department by dialing #227 from your cell or 1-855-325-6636 from any other line.
Curtules wrote:

International credit cards are not automatically accepted by Koodo for fraud prevention purposes....

Thanks. That helped a lot
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If today is the due date, Koodo may not be able to register your card in time (may take up to a week). For this first bill you may need to find an alternate form of payment. Either way I would call Koodo to ask and inquire since you need to call them about registering your card anyways. If anything you can inform them if you will be paying late so they wont just suspend your account for non-payment
Userlevel 6
Buy a prepaid Visa card for now. They will accept that. Most stores and gas stations sell them.
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

Buy a prepaid Visa card for now. They will accept that. Most stores and gas stations sell them.

Just to add, Koodo won't accept Vanilla Prepaid or Ideal Choice prepaid Visas or Mastercards.