Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Until when I should pay the my bill?

Hello~ I have to pay my bill at first time. but I don't know until when I should pay the my bill. I want to know my expire date that charged bill. I transited phone by my friend to use keep go on from Feb.28th. And then it charged including this month bill that can use until Afril 5th. E-bill arrived today morning but it did't mention until when must pay. Because I can't pay in short period. Could you let me know that?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
가장 좋은 방법은 * 611 전화를 거는 직접 Koodo를 호출하는 것입니다.포럼에 사람들이 귀하의 개인 계정에 대한 액세스 권한이 없습니다.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Google translate is great 😃 I could read everything you said, TopperCNC 🙂 Kim, you can also use the self service instead to check your next bill date and amount due... especially if you are not comfortable speaking in English or French 🙂 The website is http://koodomobile.com/selfserve
Userlevel 6
Sophia: Don't think for a minute that I speak Korean, lol! I used Google Translate too :oP I work with a lot of Korean people and although I can't understand a single word, a colleague was near me as I was replying and he told me "her name is Korean". Then he left. I grabbed the mighty Google Translate and went on my journey to reply in Korean :oD
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Sophia: Don't think for a minute that I speak Korean, lol! I used Google Translate too :oP I w...

LOL! I wouldn't know the difference either 😃
Userlevel 6
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Sophia: Don't think for a minute that I speak Korean, lol! I used Google Translate too :oP I w...

Yeah, I tried a couple of times since I work with them everyday. But I failed miserably everytime. I can't make any sense of this. Same for Chinese and Japanese. They're great works of art, sadly I can't understand it to save my life... :o(