Koodo Community

Community

Solved

unpaid balance???????

hello!I am a former koodo client until nov 2015.i Just found out today may 3 2016 that i still have an unpaid balance of 110 cad.i was planning to open a credit card but when they check the credit history they found out that i still have unpaid balance?how come that i didnt know about this balance?you didnt send me the statement!and i dont know what is that 110 cad for?can you help me please clear it to me about that balance because it ruined my credit history!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you can still sick into your self serve account you will be able to see the details of the bill there. If you are unable to do so, you will need to call koodo to find out (1-866-995-6636). This is a customer forum and we are not able to access any of koodo's internal systems.
ok..thanks!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
May, on Nov 9th an email confirmation was sent regards to your cancellation of our service. Did you log into your account pay off your last outstanding bill?
Bernard wrote:

May, on Nov 9th an email confirmation was sent regards to your cancellation of our service. Did y...

yeah i pay for it!can you please tell me what is this 110 cad that is still in my accnt?
Userlevel 6
Bernard wrote:

May, on Nov 9th an email confirmation was sent regards to your cancellation of our service. Did y...

If you would like more details about your amount due, please send us an email through this secure link http://koo.do/11eMLdy and choose "social media" as a category.  Thank you!