Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unlimited evenings and weekends

If I have unlimited evenings and weekends and start a call BEFORE 8 a.m. but it goes PAST 8 a.m., am I charged minutes after 8 a.m.? Thanks!

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, that is exactly how it works, Christyne 🙂
Sophia wrote:

Oh boy...my son is in for a RUDE awakening! Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Yikes, well you can always call Koodo and see if they can do something... Since he had no idea. No guarantees but you never know! Oops sorry spelled your name wrong Christyne.
Sophia wrote:

Thank you! That's the plan when they open. No worries on the name. It gets misspelled ALL the time. I've learned to just roll with it (for the most part).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Hehe I'm at the desktop computer now and managed to change the spelling - I hate it too when people misspell names 😃 Hope you get somewhere with CS today 🙂
Sophia wrote:

Thank you! I did call CS and they were kind enough to reduce the charge by ½. He's currently looking for a job online. His dad (my husband) is the one that pays his bill and he was LESS than impressed. *sigh*
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Oh great, that is fair of them. At least now it's a shared burden 🙂 It's a good thing you found out when you did! The real rude awakening would have been a whopping bill shock 🙂
Sophia wrote:

Indeed!