Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unlimited calling

I started a new plan the CAN Data 400 mb 400 mins 40 dollars, do my unlimited 5pm to 8 am during the weekday and unlimited weekends am I able to call a toronto number 647 from a barrie number 705 and not be charged ? Also if I add unlimited incoming from a toronto number will that be covered by the extra $10 a month

7 replies

Userlevel 7
That's correct. You can still call during the daytime and not be charged long distance; it will just come out of your daytime minutes.
Ahmad wrote:

That's correct. You can still call during the daytime and not be charged long distance; it will j...

If I call anywhere in Canada after 5pm....will it affect my daytime minutes?
Ahmad wrote:

That's correct. You can still call during the daytime and not be charged long distance; it will j...

No it won't. After 5pm til 8am it is unlimited calling. So after 5pm Friday till Monday morning at 8am, you have unlimited calling as well 🙂 what ever you use between 8am and 5pm is using your minutes.
Ahmad wrote:

So I can call my friend in Ontario 🙂
so as of right now it is 9:37 pm and I am calling a 647 Toronto number from my 705 number in Barrie and that is completely part of my plan unlimited and I am not being charged in anyway ?!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Katie Kennedy wrote:

so as of right now it is 9:37 pm and I am calling a 647 Toronto number from my 705 number in Barr...

Correct.
Katie Kennedy wrote:

so as of right now it is 9:37 pm and I am calling a 647 Toronto number from my 705 number in Barr...

thank you very much, !