Koodo Community

Unkown charge

• 18 February 2021
  • 6 replies

I have 3 charges from 411 directory assistance calls I did not make. 

How to dispute these charges?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you text Directory Assistance?

When you look at your detailed pdf ebill, does the call log show directory assistance calls on there?

I contacted Koodo and they credited my account for most of the charges, but it may have been a case of pocket dialling on iPhone..

I asked for a callback which they did in about 20 min. so pretty good service really.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I contacted Koodo and they credited my account for most of the charges, but it may have been a case of pocket dialling on iPhone..

I asked for a callback which they did in about 20 min. so pretty good service really.

If it was a pocket dial, do you see the call made in your recent call log in your phone app?

The calls were indeed in the call log, lasting 1 min (or less)

Thanks for the input.

Update on the mystery calls. I was looking at my Koodo usage record where the 411 calls showed up.

However after I checked the Recent calls in the phone log, the calls were actually outgoing calls to 604-555-1212. Apparently this BC Canada phone number has had  numerous issues reported mostly from incoming calls which hang up after answering. Propbably Scammers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Update on the mystery calls. I was looking at my Koodo usage record where the 411 calls showed up.

However after I checked the Recent calls in the phone log, the calls were actually outgoing calls to 604-555-1212. Apparently this BC Canada phone number has had  numerous issues reported mostly from incoming calls which hang up after answering. Propbably Scammers.

555 numbers also shouldnt work.  This is why phone numbers in tv shows and movies use 555