Koodo Community

Community

Question

unknown number charged on bill

On my last bill there was a call charged to an unknown number for 2.25. How do I get that removed as I'm the only one who uses my phone and I'm sure I didn't call that long distance number?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you look at your pdf ebill, if the $2.25 a long distance charge or the US or another country?  Is it a change for going over your minutes?
It's the one and only long distance charge to the US on my bill and the number googles as a R. Lenzen and I have no idea who that is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rodney McDonald wrote:

It's the one and only long distance charge to the US on my bill and the number googles as a R. Le...

Ok to dispute a line item on your bill, please send a private message to Koodo via facebook or twitter
Rodney McDonald wrote:

It's the one and only long distance charge to the US on my bill and the number googles as a R. Le...

Two hours and no response on FB. Are they all sleeping?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rodney McDonald wrote:

They reply on a first come, first serve basis.  I am sure they will get to your message later today or sometime tomorrow.  If you have not heard anything by the end of tomorrow, please let us know and we can flag it for someone at Koodo
Rodney McDonald wrote:

Ok that's good. Thx.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rodney McDonald wrote:

Sometimes the number and the person aren't really the same. The number might have been registered to another's name. Look up companies that have that number