Koodo Community
Solved

Unexpected extra charges

• 10 October 2020
  • 2 replies

My bill just came in much higher than anticipated and I don't understand why. I have over $100 in data & sms overuse charges despite being on an unlimited messaging plan with 9GB of data that I'm certain I didn't use. Even the monthly usage breakdown shows no costs associated with individual days. I also have some call minute charges that I've never had before.

icon

Best answer by Dinh 10 October 2020, 18:36

Did you change your plan recently?

Normally, the reason for the overage should be explained in the PDF bill. Could you check the page 3&4 of the PDF bill and see why the charge was there? If possible, can you take a snapshot of it and post it here (hide/delele all personal information before posting please).

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you change your plan recently?

Normally, the reason for the overage should be explained in the PDF bill. Could you check the page 3&4 of the PDF bill and see why the charge was there? If possible, can you take a snapshot of it and post it here (hide/delele all personal information before posting please).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@AmW Based on what you described it sounds like you were on a data only plan. Check you bill for the $30 1gb plan. That plan only comes with limited amount of data and no minutes or outgoing SMS are included.