Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unable to view E-Bill on website today. Website glitch?

Userlevel 3
I received an email today notifiying my Koodo bill was ready. I logged into the Koodo website, clicked on E-Bill. It gives all the dates in monthly order. When I clicked on my current billing date, clicked 'open', nothing showed. I tried previous dates too with same problem. I do have Adobe Reader XI (running windows 7). I was wondering if there is a glitch with the website? The only thing I noticed is all the links you click, on the website, are blue color, the E-Bill is grey. I know how much I owe, I wanted to check the details of it on E-Bill option. Thanks!

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Works fine for me.. After you download it try opening with a different reader maybe.
Userlevel 2
Works fine for me too.
Userlevel 6
Hi Shelley, it can sometimes take a few days before your ebill is available online, even though you already got the notification. I suggest that you try again regularly 🙂
Userlevel 3
Thanks! I tried on an ipod touch last night and had no trouble viewing it. However on my desktop today I'm still having the same issue. Maybe I need a different reader but not sure which one.
Userlevel 2
shelley wrote:

Thanks! I tried on an ipod touch last night and had no trouble viewing it. However on my desktop ...

All you need is just a PDF reader. Adobe works well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
shelley wrote:

Thanks! I tried on an ipod touch last night and had no trouble viewing it. However on my desktop ...

she said it didn't work on her version of Adobe. Shelley if your still having issues see if there is any updates for your version of Adobe & for Windows.
shelley wrote:

i just updated but can't make it work either.
Userlevel 4
shelley wrote:

What error are you getting letting you know why it won't work?
Userlevel 3
Update... It's working now. My computer crashed and I restored all my files. Strange.. Anyways Adobe works now and I can view my ebills. Thanks for your help everyone! 🙂