Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unable to see the current bill and received message for credit limit less than $60

I have paid the bill from Sep 24 till Sep Oct 24. But today I received text message for paying the bill as my credit limit is less than $60. But on checking under current bill, I am still seeing the old paid bill and I have not received any bill yet too. Also, still when I try to pay the minimum amount, I am unable to pay it, getting the message "Koodo doesn't allow overpayment, your current payment to be done is $0.0".
Did anyone else faced this issue, please suggest.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Sounds confusing.
I think this is definitely going to be one of those times you just simply have to call in.
*611 from your cell or 1-866-995-6636

Billing department will be able to explain what's going on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For the billing cycle from 9/24-10/24 you would have paid it in September?  What is the Invoice date?
When did you pay it?

Text message from who?  Is it a confirmation text that you paid it?  Is it your bank sending a text about your credit limit?  Has your bank ever sent you a text before so you know it is legit?  When did you receive the text?  Did you check your bank to see what's up?

So looking on self serve it sounds like you are paid up.
Userlevel 5
Hey Neetu, have you tried looking at your usage that's displayed in your Self Serve account?  When you log into Self Serve, click on 'view usage'.  This will bring you to a page that displays data, messaging and airtime usage since your last bill.  Give it a shot and let us know if this helps in clarifying things!