Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unable to login to self serve

Every time I try to log in to self serve it states that my account is associated with another email address and that I am waiting for approval from the owner. How do I deal with this?

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi there - looks like you were able to get in touch with an agent to get this sorted. 

In case it wasn't explained on the phone - keep in mind that in order to successfully setup your profile initially, users must follow the instructions sent to the email they provided at the time of activation, and follow the outlined steps to validate and setup their account.

Let us know if you still have any issues or other questions. 
I'm having the same issue, and the only instructions I've received have been to click on a link to the selfserve, which just ends with a 403 Forbidden "ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /account/selfserve/noattachments on this server."  Anything I can do, or do I need to call in to fix this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jeremy Arsenault wrote:

I'm having the same issue, and the only instructions I've received have been to click on a link t...

Try clearing your browsers cookies, history and cache and then try again or try a different browser and see if either of those help you Jeremy.
Jeremy Arsenault wrote:

I'm having the same issue, and the only instructions I've received have been to click on a link t...

That fixes the the 403 errors, but it still says that my account is associated with another email address.  "You're still waiting to be approved
Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved."
Userlevel 6
Jeremy Arsenault wrote:

Hey Jeremy! Seems like we were able to help you on Facebook.  Take care! 
I am also receiving the same message when I attempt to log into Self Serve: "You're still waiting to be approved. Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved."

Yesterday, I have received the confirmation email and have clicked on the link. However, I am still seeing this message.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Leanne Tam wrote:

I am also receiving the same message when I attempt to log into Self Serve: "You're still wa...

You'll need to contact Koodo to fix this as it sounds like you have multiple emails connected to your account or vice versa. You can send them a message via facebook or any of the methods in the contact us section below.
Leanne Tam wrote:

I am also receiving the same message when I attempt to log into Self Serve: "You're still wa...

Thank you. I have sent them a message on facebook. Hopefully I hear back soon!
Leanne Tam wrote:

How long might it take for a response to Facebook messages?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Leanne Tam wrote:

They usually reply within 24 hours unless swamped.