Koodo Community
Question

two accounts, one email. cant find one!

• 27 September 2020
  • 4 replies

My husband asked me to help him get signed up with Koodo. Since I was already a member I said sure. Used my email though so now I somehow have two accounts but since they’re both under the same email I can’t find the account that’s owing to pay. It keeps defaulting to my current account that’s no problem. We’ve been unable to set him up yet because we can’t figure out the login issue. 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm surprised that it even let you use the same email. Can you provide the order number for your husbands account? I can flag a Rep to reset the self-serve account so you can access it. You can also have it all on the same account unless you want to keep it separate accounts.

Userlevel 5

My husband asked me to help him get signed up with Koodo. Since I was already a member I said sure. Used my email though so now I somehow have two accounts but since they’re both under the same email I can’t find the account that’s owing to pay. It keeps defaulting to my current account that’s no problem. We’ve been unable to set him up yet because we can’t figure out the login issue. 

Hi! Upon checking the e-mail address attached through the community here, we only found one account, under your name. Your husband can access koodomobile.com, Self-Serve tab, and choose option “Register now”, follow the process to register for Self-Serve by using a different e-mail address.

Thanks for the help! Is this what you’re looking for? Or the account number? 

Userlevel 5

@beckygean Personal information such as account number or phone number is not required on a public forum. Usually if the order was placed online, the order number starts with HFO. There are two options is this case, he can either select the “Register now” option and set up Self-serve with a different e-mail address or you can send us a private message on Facebook http://m.me/Koodo so we can have access to your account and link the two accounts to same e-mail address. Thank you.