Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Turn service back on

My phone says "no Service" but bill not due until march, I did pay my balance today but says it won't be processed until February 28th..need service back on now
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 26 February 2013, 12:03

check that your phone didnt get accidentally turned to 2g in mobile networks. Check that Airplane mode isn't on. While the device is on take out the Battery and SIM Card for a minute or so then replace them. If you've done all that then give Koodo customers service a call You can reach Customer Service at *611 from your Koodo Mobile phone or toll free at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636). Hours of Operation Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
check that your phone didnt get accidentally turned to 2g in mobile networks. Check that Airplane mode isn't on. While the device is on take out the Battery and SIM Card for a minute or so then replace them. If you've done all that then give Koodo customers service a call You can reach Customer Service at *611 from your Koodo Mobile phone or toll free at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636). Hours of Operation Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm