Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Traveling within Canada

Hi am on the koodo city plan and i reside in Vancouver am going to Toronto for a week and i want to be able to use my phone there what can i do to use my phone there for that week?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
You won't be charged long distance if you will physically be in toronto and make calls within toronto. You will be charged long distance if you call vancouver from toronto though http://help.koodomobile.com/plans-add-ons-data-and-other-services/voice-minutes/when-will-i-be-charged-for-long-distance and you can local text too
okay thanks Daniel i got Canada wide texting so if i ma physically there i can call within toronto and text from toronto to Vancouver right?
Userlevel 7
HalmatP wrote:

okay thanks Daniel i got Canada wide texting so if i ma physically there i can call within toront...

If you have canada wide texting than yep you're correct. Enjoy your trip! Happy holidays! 🙂
HalmatP wrote:

okay thanks Daniel i got Canada wide texting so if i ma physically there i can call within toront...

thank you!
HalmatP wrote:

hey daniel are yo a koodo rep because despite what you said I have a charge of $52 dollars long distance.
Userlevel 7
If you had the $35 City Koodo plan than I believe that one had zone restrictions and would be charged roaming and/or LD for using it outside of your local calling area. I think texting was always Canada-wide though.
Jonathan I wrote:

If you had the $35 City Koodo plan than I believe that one had zone restrictions and would be cha...

i am not paying the charges no way on earth am i paying it i was told as u can see above that i would not be charged other wise i would not have made use of it
Jonathan I wrote:

If you had the $35 City Koodo plan than I believe that one had zone restrictions and would be cha...

Hey jonathan is there anyone i can talk to here about this unfair charge?
i am not paying the charges no way on earth am i paying it i was told as u can see above that i would not be charged other wise i would not have made use of it