Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Transfer credit balance to current account

I signed up for a Koodo account at the end of June. I was a Rogers customer at the time. I had my own phone so I was given a sim card and a new phone number. In July I brought my old phone number over to Koodo from Rogers. It now seems as though I have two separate Koodo accounts and that the original account has a credit balance. I would like to have this credit applied to my current account.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Call Koodo to have this done. They would contact the account management team for them to transfer the credit balance assuming you are able to verify both accounts 🙂
I just don't want to be charged 25 dollars for calling them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David Phelan wrote:

There is no charge for calling Koodo. Only when you are calling them for things that you can do on your own on self serve will there be a charge. There should be no charge for this as you are unable to complete this on Self Serve. If there is a charge they would inform you and then you can ask how you would be able to do it via self serve to avoid the charge
Userlevel 4
David Phelan wrote:

$25 for calling them? Who told you that? http://koodomobile.com/en/on/contact.shtml There is a chart there for service fees under the Call Us section
Ok. It's good to know they don't charge for everything. Thanks for everyone's help and I will give them a call.