Koodo Community
Question

Top up reapprov charges

• 11 October 2021
  • 6 replies

There are 16.80$ charged to be credit card as Koodo Top up reapprov charges.  This does not show on my bill and does not show in any transaction.  How can these charges be refunded.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sometimes it takes a few days for transactions to be posted to self-serve especially over a holiday weekend. Best to check back in a few days and re-evaulate.

I think you misunderstood.  My credit card is charged with an amount which I didn’t authorize and there is no rhyme or reason for Koodo to charge a top up while I m on monthly billing.  This is an erroneous charge. 
thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think you misunderstood.  My credit card is charged with an amount which I didn’t authorize and there is no rhyme or reason for Koodo to charge a top up while I m on monthly billing.  This is an erroneous charge. 
thanks

Can you show us a screenshot of your Koodo bill with that particular charge? Make sure to remove any personal details, as this is a public forum. 

Again, it’s not on my bill.  It is shown on my credit card charge. It should not have been there. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And you or anyone with access to your CC hasn't made any purchase with Telus, Koodo or Public Mobile whatsoever that may have resulted in a $16.80 charge?

If not, then I would contact your bank and report it as fraud and get your money back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Again, it’s not on my bill.  It is shown on my credit card charge. It should not have been there. 

Just to make sure, do you currently use a prepaid plan? If you are with Koodo on a postpaid plan, you shouldn’t be charged this amount.