Koodo Community
Solved

Top up not being credited to account

• 4 June 2019
  • 7 replies

I topped up my account twice with the equivalent of two months payments but it did not credit two months worth of service, my next due date is next month, should be August.

How do I contact someone in billing to resolve?
icon

Best answer by Dennis 4 June 2019, 22:56

First time using the forums....seriously, it says you guy are not koodo employees....how can I contact billing?
Call 611 from your prepaid phone
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you postpaid or prepaid?
pre paid
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No worries there, your account will renew with the funds that are in your account on the day of renewal and not before 🙂
But it is not even showing up as a credit in "Current Balance"
First time using the forums....seriously, it says you guy are not koodo employees....how can I contact billing?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Call 611 from your prepaid phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Log into self-serve and check your transaction history. Should look something like what you see below. The welcoming page often is not up-to-date. You may save yourself the hassle of a phone call.

The system will only debit one 30-day baseplan payment at a time on the due date. If you stashed extra cash in your account, it has no way of knowing what you want to do, but your transaction record should show it and it should be reflected in your balance.