Koodo Community

Community

The transaction didn't go through on self serve

Userlevel 1
I pay my bill online every month with self serve. I am currently trying to pay and it will not let me make the payment, I just keep getting the same message. My Credit card and address have not changed.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey Bruce, we got your payment that was made today, and sent you an email confirmation as well.  Can you give us some insight into the message you were getting?
Userlevel 1
I was getting sent back to step 1 when ever i would attempt to go to complete the transaction with the message, "The transaction didn't go through. Please reenter your information and try again." or something like that. After seeing this reply though I checked my account and it is now showing I have payed. Thank you for the quick reply.

Userlevel 5
Bruce Berndt wrote:

I was getting sent back to step 1 when ever i would attempt to go to complete the transaction wit...

Anytime!  Thanks for getting back to me and sharing your experience.  We'll get our internal teams involved to take a closer look.
Bruce Berndt wrote:

I was getting sent back to step 1 when ever i would attempt to go to complete the transaction wit...

Hi , I have the same problem I’m not able to pay anymore
I'm having the same thing happen to me. I sure would like to pay my bill and avoid late charges.
Jackson Hilts wrote:

I'm having the same thing happen to me. I sure would like to pay my bill and avoid late charges.

Here are all the ways to pay your bill.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/how-pay-your-bill