Koodo Community

the bill to credit company

• 19 September 2020
  • 9 replies

I have cancelled my account last year and I have also paid all the balance. I don’t understand why my account will be owed and it charges me to be close to 600dollar.

9 replies

Userlevel 7

When you cancelled your account, you should have received a final bill. Did you pay the amount owing (if any) on the final bill and have receipts to prove final payment? What is the nature (description) on the lines that detail your ~$600 amount owing?

I really sure I pay my balance,because koodo give the file to a credit company and charge me around300dollar.  And I am in China at that time I have a international phone call to pay that. So I really sure

Userlevel 7

If you have a legit complaint, you should be able to answer the specific questions above. If you cannot, you may have a problem getting any help. Koodo official who has access to your account may be able to see your file and answer your questions. 

Yes I need the office help but I don't know how to do

Userlevel 7

Normally, I would direct you to send a private message via Facebook, Tweeter or ask for a callback (they will not call you in China) via chat. Because you are in China, I assume that you have no access to either option. Your best hope is that one of the Koodo official reps who reads your post will step in and try to help. Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I really sure I pay my balance,because koodo give the file to a credit company and charge me around300dollar.  And I am in China at that time I have a international phone call to pay that. So I really sure

If the amount was sent to a collection agency. You would have to contact Koodo directly and check what happened. I would suggest you contact via Facebook messaging https://www.facebook.com/Koodo You should also bring all of the record of your payment when discussion with them.

Userlevel 7

@Dinh My understanding is that @claire1119  is presently in China. The 'Great Firewall' in China blocks access to Facebook and Tweeter and koodo will not callback to a number in China. A koodo official or anybody else, with access to the account, may be able to understand what really happened and may be able to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dinh My understanding is that @claire1119  is presently in China. The 'Great Firewall' in China blocks access to Facebook and Tweeter and koodo will not callback to a number in China. A koodo official or anybody else, with access to the account, may be able to understand what really happened and may be able to help.

Well, people can still access facebook/twitter if they are using VPN in China - which is not uncommon. He/she could also ask someone in Canada to assist.

The problem with closed account is the ability to validate customer and check the account payment which might not do well in a public forum like this.

Anyway, let the OP response and see.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Im curious.  How did you cancel your account?