Koodo Community

Community

Solved

The account manager needs approve?

Im trying to log in the self serve app on my phone, and this is my first time doing so and its says i need an account manager to approve. Where do I find this account manager, it would be helpful if koodo gave us an explanation on what the hell we are supposed to do instead of making us go to a community board to get our answers.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
See this post here. https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/account-manager-needs-to-approve-my-request-for-access
I have the same problem , I am the persone who pays the invoice therefore I'm the account manager , it says to use self serve tab but how in the world can we do that if I can't even log in ????
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Luisa Pimentel wrote:

I have the same problem , I am the persone who pays the invoice therefore I'm the account manager...

It may have been that when the account was set up, your login was set as other than the manager. I recall situations with multiple users, where no one was set as manager, due to the way individuals set them up. To the best of my knowledge, the solution is contained in Chadwick's post, though you might consume less time by sending a PM through Facebook, rather than calling in.

Userlevel 5
Luisa Pimentel wrote:

I have the same problem , I am the persone who pays the invoice therefore I'm the account manager...

Hi Luisa, there are 2 email addresses that have been validated on the account that have access to Self Serve.  Believe it or not, often people forget what email address they gave out when they activated and at times it's a question of 'rejogging' the memory.  I can't do this for you here because it's a public forum and David's suggestion is a good one - PM us via Facebook to help you out with this.
Userlevel 5
@etoc - we have 2 email address on file to access Self Serve. One is already set up and good to go but for the other one on file, you need to click on the validation email that was sent to you at the other email address you provided.  Maybe it went to a junk folder, can you check to see that it's there? Or better yet, contact us via Facebook PM to help you out with this