Koodo Community

Community

Thanks to Customer Service!

Userlevel 5
I recently had issues with my Blackberry and it has been very repetitive. Anyway long story short, I wanted some kind of free phone upgrade. I called Koodo's Customer Service and they offered me a $50 Tab discount on the purchase of my new phone. That didn't really satisfy me. I later then decided to call Koodo once again and spoke to the Loyalty department/supervisor. He offered me a $75 Tab discount right away. I originally had about a -$100 balance. Thus the $75 credit took my tab balance to a -$25. Good thing though is that I referred a friend a week ago, so when that credit comes in; I'll have my tab balance to a 0. I am thinking to buy just a pre-owned device, either Samsung Galaxy Ace or another Blackberry Curve 3G which will make my balance back to -$100 which is basically starting over again. So in the long run, Koodo; you guys have given me a refurbished phone. I would like to thank you sincerely guys for your generosity and your service. I would especially like to thank the Koodo reps (I apologize. I do not know your names) for understanding and dealing with my problem.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
I'd recommend either saving for the S2X or getting the Lumia 610 instead of another BB or the Galaxy Ace.
Userlevel 5
John Burke wrote:

I'd recommend either saving for the S2X or getting the Lumia 610 instead of another BB or the Gal...

I would love to get the Samsung Galaxy S2X but I don't think I'll have enough money for it. 😞
Userlevel 7
I have to agree with John, go android or windows or iphone even. You won't believe the difference.
Userlevel 5
Anyone know how I can contact RIM?
It costs money to contact Rim. There's very little reason to talk to them anyways.