Koodo Community

Community

Thanks Ricardo!

I signed up for Koodo in January & was told by individual at Walmart to take the lowest plan which sounded good at the time as it was only $35/mth however taking this plan cost me more as I need my phone for work and I live in a different province then my family. My bill ended up being $292 just a few short weeks after signing up!! My account was going to be suspended for sure! However, I just got off the phone with Ricardo and he saved the day! I am now upgraded to a $52/mth plan which fits my usage needs and not only that he was able to reduce my bill to $110 which I will be paying in full this Friday, March 7. I just want to make sure that Ricardo is recognized for his kindness, caring and professionalism. If I could, I'd give him a BIG hug! : ) Thanks Koodo for the Excellent customer service. I will make sure to tell everyone just how great Koodo Mobile is. Sincerely Meredith Kiley

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Hi Meredith, thank you for your kind words! We would like to make sure Ricardo is made aware of it. Would you mind sending us an email http://koo.do/YqucV0 ? That way, we'll be able to access your account and forward your email to Ricardo and his manager 🙂 Welcome in the Koodo family!