Koodo Community

Community

Text message notification for reaching max minutes

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I know you guys offer this for data, but it would be nice to offer it for airtime minutes too. Not everyone has unltd minutes, therefore, always checking data consumption may be rather annoying!

4 replies

Userlevel 6
It's so easy to check your usage on their app. I'm not sure i would want yet another text from koodo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Because of this : http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/koodo-over-charges-and-lies-to-you Not every one has data on their cell phone. Plus, no one wants to check daily their usage. When you receive a text that you've reacher 75% of your data, it's a warning. You will pay attention the following days. The next 90% near limit text you will really pay MUCH more attention. Also, as for data, this text can be optional!
Userlevel 6
The koodo app doesn't require data to see usage though. People can also just call 611. I think people maybe just to reliant on others telling them what to do instead of checking it themselves. Your bank doesn't sen you an alert to warn you "hey you have only $50 left on your account watch your spending".:-)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No, but once you reached the bottom, you will have no more money to spend. Therefore, you can'T get charged more then what you have. See? Also, like I said, no one wants to call every week to see how many minutes they got left! This is the goal of this text message, a little warning before the limit.